Cybersex is also called computer sex, Internet sex, Netsex and virtual sex. Cybersex usually occurs virtually between two or more individuals, including sexting and sharing sexual images or videos. Cyber Sex is also an online activity where the internet is used for sexually satisfying activity.
Safety Measures when engaging in Cybersex
- Set boundaries and expectations before you start sexting or doing anything intimate online, get consent, and then try to figure out what you want.
- Don’t trust “disappearing” messages or so-called screenshot blockers.
- Before you start sexting or doing anything intimate online, get consent and figure out what it is you want.
- Agree beforehand whether you are prepared to allow the other person to record webcam video or stills.
- Cover your tattoos and any other identifying features because you don’t want your images leaked to the public; some people are malicious on the internet.
Risks of Cyber Sex
There are a lot of risks that come with cyber sex
- Identity can be manipulated
- Pretence of some people is model scouts who try to tempt you with false promises.
- Pimps who try to recruit one into prostitution
- Some people may pretend to take you seriously but are only interested in sex.