How to Talk About Anal sex with your partner
If you are sure and have decide to have anal sex, the next step for you is to talk about it with your partner.
Talking about anal sex with your partner can be difficult but it doesn’t have to be. Here are some tips that may help you:
- Set aside some time and space for the talk. Pick a neutral space that is free from distractions. The best time to bring up the topic is when you aren’t having sex.
- Go in the conversation with an open mind
- Be honest with them when talking about it. For example, you can say- “i've been fantasizing about anal sex and I would really like to experience that with you.”
- Give them time all the information about anal sex
- Give them some time to think about it. Don’t rush them. Give them a few days or maybe a week before raising the topic again.
- Do not surprise your partner. Don’t include anal play when you have sex with them
- If they say no, do your best to not pressure them or try to convince them to change their mind. The best thing you can do is thank them for being honest with you about what they want.
- If they say yes to anal sex, you still need to find more about their desires
- The more you know about why your partner wants to have anal sex, and the more you can tell them about why you want to do it, the more you can create an experience that will leave you both smiling.