one2one: Get all your answers on everything about sex, love and relationships.
What is the one2one website?
Karibu one2one! The website for Kenyan youth about love, sex, relationships, abuse, HIV and mental health.
- The first time having sex: What to expect?
- How do you know if you have an STI?
- What can you do if you are pregnant or your girlfriend is pregnant?
- When should you test for HIV?
- What is safe sex?
- What are the different types of sex you can have?
- Are you in an abusive relationship?
- What if the other person wants to go further than you?
- Do you fall for girls, boys or both?
On this website you will find information, tips and personal stories of other young people just for you.
All adolescents and young people are free and able to make informed decisions that lead to healthy and happy life in love, relationships, and sexuality
one2oneTM is a registered entity and trademark under LVCT Health ( https://lvcthealth.org/ )in Kenya since the year 2006. The website was launched in 2021.
The one2one website is part of a broader model, aimed at meeting young people’s needs in the areas of sexual and reproductive health, HIV, gender-based violence and mental health. The aim is to empower you, so that you are self-reliant and empowered to take charge of your own health. Do you have a question like ‘what contraceptives are available?’ or ‘what is the best way to kiss’? Get all your answers on the one2one website. If you need more personal advice, you can call a one2one hotline counsellor via 1190 or chat with them via SMS, WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger.