DETECTING POSITIVE SIGNALS WHEN FLIRTING
Many different can show that a person is interested in you. If you know what to look for, you will be able to detect these messages and decide how to react to them.
Here are some of the most common positive signals:
- If somebody looks at you at once, it could mean nothing but it happens a second time there might be something going on.
- If you are receiving looks from more than one person in a group, the group is probably having a conversation about you. Perhaps somebody in that group has expressed interest in you
- If somebody touches you during a conversation, you should take notice.
- If somebody tries to move you away from a friend in order to have a one on one conversation with you, the person is showing interest
- If somebody laughs at all your jokes even when they are not funny you should take it as a positive signal.
- If somebody keeps paying attention or ask a lot of question showing the desire to get to know you better, you could be on something.
- If somebody tries very hard to keep the conversation alive or spend an unusual amount of time with you, investigate further
- If you are getting a lot of smiles and eye contact while talking to somebody, there might be more than an innocent chat going on.
- If somebody keeps teasing you in a playful way and feel some exciting tension between you, it could be an expression of interest
Frequently Asked Questions
All about contraceptives
See frequently asked questions on All about contraceptives