LOOKING GOOD HELPS DURING FLIRTING, BUT NOT MUCH!
Good-looking people might have an easier time flirting from a distance or approaching someone they don’t know but looks never guarantee success.
Once the ice has been broken, good looks might continue to earn you some extra points but the outcome depends on how you carry yourself for the rest of the conversation.
The most important factors are your personality, your attitude, your conversational skills, and your ability to show interest in the other person.
Overall, the objective should be to have a relaxed conversation that is long enough to learn something about the person and show some of your qualities.
Here are a few pointers to keep in mind
- Be yourself. Pretending to be somebody else never works
- Be as relaxed as possible. All you’re doing is meeting somebody who seems fun and interesting.
- Don’t try too hard to entertain or impress. It would seem unnatural and only put more pressure on you
- Smile! A good mood is contagious
- Make frequent eye contact to create a more intimate conversation
- Listen. Never forget that your objective is to get to know the person you just met.
Frequently Asked Questions
All about contraceptives
See frequently asked questions on All about contraceptives