Masturbation basics for men
Thinking about masturbating? Want to give it a try? Keep reading to learn more about masturbating with your penis, how you can get started, and what you can do to make your next solo session a steamy one.
- Make sure you wash your hands before masturbating. Genitals are a delicate area of the body and should be protected from dirt and bacteria
- Choose an appropriate time and location. This helps you avoid risk of getting caught with your pants down.
- Set the mood by playing your favorite erotic music, staying relaxed and by slowly teasing yourself
- A bit of lotion or lubricant can substantially increase the sensation of masturbation and improve the overall experience.
- Don’t try establish a new speed record. Slow down, take your time and enjoy the moment.
- Before you start make sure you have something to clean up your semen once you are finished. A couple of tissue or paper towel will do.
- Switch positions during masturbation. There is no need to stick to one position while masturbating. Switch positions to add some little excitement. If you are always standing, try lying down or siting down. Different positions mean different sensations which may lead to more satisfaction.
- Switch hands when masturbating. Just like switching positions, it may cause to more sensations that my lead to ejaculation.
- Don’t stick to one technique of stroking. Even though moving your hand up and down is the common way of masturbating, there is no need to keep it boring. Experiment with different movements to find the one that feels more pleasurable for you.
- Don’t focus on the penis alone. Explore other areas like your balls or testis. If you want to intensify your pleasure, consider pulling down on your balls right before you climax.
Let your sensations drive the intensity of your action. Always remember that there is no right or wrong way to masturbate. If it feels good, then it is the right for you.