Masturbation basics for women
Thinking about masturbating? Want to give it a try? Keep reading to learn more about masturbating with your vagina, how you can get started, and what you can do to make your next solo session a steamy one.
- Make sure you wash your hands before masturbating. Genitals are a delicate area of the body and should be protected from dirt and bacteria
- Find a comfortable, quite, private place to masturbate so that you can relax, focus on yourself, take all the time you need and avoid interruptions
- Get yourself in the right mood. Put your problems aside and focus on yourself, your body and your sensations.
- Do not go straight to your genitals. Instead, start by exploring and caressing your whole body. That will awaken your senses and create the right sexual tension.
- Once you feel the moment is right, start by moving down and caress your vagina. Remember that there are nerve endings throughout this area, so the possibilities for human stimulation are endless.
- After a little while, start dedicating some attention to your clitoris. Try stimulating the clitoris indirectly by drawing circles around it with your finger or by putting one finger on either side and slowly rolling it between your fingers.
- Wait until natural lubrication increases before entering the vagina or stroking the clitoris directly and always keep your fingers well lubricated. If you don’t want to wait, you can put a bit of saliva on your finger or use a few drops of artificial lubricants.
- After entering the vagina, try massaging the front wall, where the g-spot is located. The area known as the g-spot can provide very pleasurable sensations when stimulated.
- Try different positions to find the ones you prefer. For example, standing, sitting, lying on your back or lying on your stomach.
- Do not hold your breathe. Instead, use deep breathing to set the rhythm of your stroking.
Let your sensations drive the intensity of your action. Always remember that there is no right or wrong way to masturbate. If it feels good, then it is the right for you.