HOW TO FLIRT ONLINE
When you are flirting online remember it is Just like you would flirt in real life. Say the right things and in the right context.
Here are a few tips on how to flirt online:
- Start your conversations with something interesting. Start with an interesting question or an observation, or a comment.
- Be yourself when flirting. Don’t pretend to be someone you are not. Being yourself will boost your self-esteem and enable you to enjoy the moments.
- Ask questions. This will help you get to know the person. Avoid yes or no questions.
- Pay the person you are flirting with some compliment. Compliments will make them feel comfortable and good about themselves and connect this feeling with you.
- Be playful by letting your sense of humor come through. Be yourself. If someone doesn't think you are funny, they're better off with someone else.
- Respond in a timely way. This will show the other person that you enjoy the exchange between the two of you.
- Be the one to always end the conversation before it runs out of steam to leave them thinking about you.
- Don’t overshare details about yourself and life. Save it for a later date
- Don’t rush things, take it slow. It is not a marathon race or a sprint. Just focus on having a few laughs and seeing if you like someone.
- Don’t over text. Plan to meet up. Always meet in public places until you know each other well enough. In particular, the first meeting should always be in a public place.